There are numerous ways for you to become active in the Longboat Island Chapel.
Here are just a few:
- Become a volunteer at the Lord’s Warehouse.
- Volunteer to be an usher or greeter on Sunday mornings. Sign-up sheets are in the Shook Fellowship Hall.
- Stop by the Chapel office and have your name added to the list of those willing to assist with office duties.
- Acquire a copy of the Chapel’s “Committee List” and decide on an area where your personal skills could be most useful.
- Assist with the baking/preparation of all those Sunday goodies following services. A sign-up sheet is in SFH.
- Get to know others by helping at the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings.