Dinners are just around the corner!!!
We’re inviting you to take part by becoming a Harvest Host as a host. Fellowship – Food – Fundraising … a great combination for Fall 2012… What a wonderful time of year to get together again to enjoy a special evening.
Even though this event will take place in November, we’d like to have Hosts lined up now before our snowbirds fly away for the season.
Here’s all you do.
- Sign up now to be a host/hostess or co-hostess
- Set your own date for anytime in November (or late October, or early December)
- Invite 6 or more friends and/or Chapel members to dinner in your home
- Provide the drinks, dinner, and desert (can be sit-down or buffet, inside or outside, use a theme or no theme)
- Inform guests that this is a Chapel fundraiser and their donation is $25 each for the entire evening of fellowship, fun, and food at your home.
- You can have a co-host for this dinner.
We’re also looking for guests to attend the dinners. In fact, you can be both a host in your home and a guest in another home. Either way, we hope you’ll participate in this enjoyable event.
Please sign up in Fellowship Hall or Call the Chapel office at 941-383-6491.